Happy Monday. Can you spot yourself in this early voting line?
In Case You Missed It:
Social media was chock-full of long lines of people voting early this weekend. Most of them were wearing masks, thankfully. As of this hour, nearly 60 million people voted which is on pace to eclipse the 1908 election where 150 million voted.
Sources close to the President say that he is planning to fire the head of the FBI and the CIA after the election if he wins.
The price of gold is down once again.
The pope has promoted the first Black American man to cardinal.
Scientists found a murder hornet nest in Washington with 100-200 hornets, a bad sign that the scary insects are making themselves at home in North America.
Coronavirus Update: Total confirmed U.S. cases as of 3 a.m. 8,636,165 — Total deaths: 225,230 — Total recoveries: 3,422,878
Covid is surging all over Europe and leading to more restrictions by the day:
- Italy is heading back into a partial lockdown.
- Spain has introduced a national curfew as cases surge once again.
- Ireland has gone back into a full lockdown.
- Polish President Andrzej Duda tested positive over the weekend.
- Cases are also surging in Belgium, France, Germany, the UK, and the Czech Republic.
The US hit record Covid cases on Friday and Saturday at over 83,000 cases per day. Experts say the US could hit 100,000 cases per day in the near future.