Happy Wednesday. Today is National Ex-Spouse Day, a day to reflect on the more positive qualities of your ex if there are any. Don’t spend too much time on this.
In Case You Missed It.
📈 Cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase goes public on the NASDAQ for this first time this morning at an initial price of $250 a share. We'll be covering this on our live show today. Don't forget to join us!
🗳 Former Trump Administration officials have launched a nonprofit group called the American First Policy Institute to promote Trump-favored policies.
🖥 Apple will announce new products on April 20.
📺 Actor Hank Azaria says he feels like he should apologize “to every single Indian person in this country” for voicing Apu on “The Simpsons.”
🍓 This video has gone viral in which a farmer says that food expiration dates are a lie from the food industry to get you to buy more.
🤴🏻 A woman in India wants to sue Prince Harry for not marrying her.
👍🏻 A new study finds that humans should only work 8 hours per week.
🤦🏻♂️ Consumer prices rose 2.6% from last year.
Coronavirus Update: 🗣 Total confirmed cases as of 9:30 p.m. ET on Monday: 31,343,887 — Total deaths: 563,426— Total tests: 408,992,581
- The FDA is recommending a pause of the single-shot Johnson & Johnson Covid vaccine due to reports of blood clots.
- The majority of hospitalized Covid patients in Brazil are under 40.
- Moderna says its Covid vaccine is 90% effective for six months after the second dose.
- A new study shows that Covid can live in dust for up to a month. That’s why we bought these highly-rated air filters for each of our bedrooms. Awesome for allergies too.
- Discarded masks and gloves are killing animals.