In Case You Missed It.
President Biden’s dogs have been sent back to the family home in Delaware after some aggressive behavior at the White House, including biting security staff. They’re in the dog house. Get it!?
Michelle Obama will be inducted into the Women’s Hall of Fame later this year along with Mia Hamm, NASA mathematician Katherine Johnson, and six others.
The Queen is considering releasing a statement about her grandson Prince Harry’s Oprah Winfrey interview, which was a bombshell for the institution. The hashtag #AbolishTheMonarchy has been trending ever since.
Victims of militia leader Bosch Ntaganda in Congo will share $30 million in compensation for his war crimes.
Bitcoin jumped in value, briefly passing $1 trillion.
Coronavirus Update: Total confirmed cases as of 6:30 p.m. ET on Monday: 29,037,654 — Total deaths: 525,673— Total tests: 359,724,291
- Italy passed 100,000 Covid deaths on Monday as the Prime Minister warned that case numbers and hospitalizations are still worsening.
- The New England Journal of Medicine is warning of Covid Arm, a bumpy arm rash observed in some patients who have had the Moderna vaccine.
- A new CDC study shows that 78% of those hospitalized for Covid are overweight.
- The State Department has advised against traveling to Mexico due to high Covid infections in the country.
- The CDC says that people who are fully vaccinated can now safely gather in small groups without masks. Party time!