In these crazy times, we know you’re looking for someone to say thank you. Just a small bit of kindness in your day.
We’ve got just the thing: Morning Invest is giving away our brand new sweatshirts just in time for that Autumn weather. If you’re new here, read these instructions so you know how to participate in the raffle:
- When you share Morning Invest today using your unique referral link at the bottom of the newsletter, you get entered into a raffle to win a Morning Invest Hoodie made from eco conscious cotton. These are highend hoodies not something you’d find at Walmart.
- If you win a Hoodie, we’ll select someone you referred to win one, too. And the more you share, the better chance you have (1 referral = 1 ticket).
- The best part is that because you’re using that unique referall link we can track it so no one gets left behind.
You can check out our entire store by clicking here.
In Case You Missed It.
Astronomers have detected gas on Venus, signs that there could be life on the planet! The 13-year-old boy in me wishes it was Uranus.
Apple has a product launch event later today, and we are anticipating a new Apple Watch and a new line of iPads. The 43-year-old boy in me is hoping for a refreshed iPad Mini with flat sides just like the iPad Pro design.
On Today’s Live Show: We’re going to deep dive Joe Biden’s tax plan and what it means for people making over $400,000 a year. Subscribe and join us at 9AM EST right here.
Coronavirus Update: Total confirmed U.S. cases as of 3 a.m. ET: 6,554,820 — Total deaths: 194,536 — Total recoveries: 2,474,570
The CDC says kids can and do transmit the virus to their households.
In Today’s Newsletter:
- Social Security is running low on funds
- John Deere gets its boycott on
- Wear a mask or dig graves