In Case You Missed It
credit: the sun
🚗 Prince Andrew hopped in a car and drove 500 miles to Balmoral, Scotland to avoid being served with ‘sexual assault’ papers.
⚾️ Yankees legend Derek Jeter was inducted into baseball’s Hall of Fame.
🐾 The team from iRobot says they ‘guarantee’ their new Roomba vacuum will avoid dog poop. This is the kind of advancement in technology the world needs.
✂ Confederate General Robert E. Lee was defeated once again in Virginia. This time his statue was removed and chopped up into pieces.
🍕 Italy has legalized growing small amounts of cannabis in your own home.
Coronavirus Update: 🗣Total confirmed cases as of 12 p.m. ET on Wednesday: 40,297,130 — Total deaths: 650,947
- Idaho has had to resort to “rationed care” in hospitals overwhelmed by Covid patients. This means that not every patient gets what they need because hospitals have to prioritize.
- The World Health Organization has asked wealthier countries to pause Covid booster shots in order to make vaccines available to poorer nations at least until the end of the year.
- United Airlines will put employees who cite religious exemption from the Covid vaccine on unpaid leave.
- Qantas will ban unvaccinated passengers from all international flights.
- A new study shows that young people who recover from Covid did not have lasting damage to their lungs.
- The White House will announce new Covid procedures and rules for unvaccinated people today.