Happy Tuesday. Starbucks launched its holiday drink menu and there are two new additions: Caramel Waffle Latte and Fudge Browning Hot Chocolate – because apparently regular hot chocolate was just not enough.
In Case You Missed It.
🌮 NASA astronauts were able to successfully grow chili peppers on the International Space Station so they too can partake in Taco Tuesday today!
🦃 The Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade will return to pre-pandemic level hoopla this year.
📎 Microsoft is bringing Clippy back to Microsoft Teams.
🧘🏻♀️ Peloton will host stretching and meditation classes on Delta flights.
🛰 Amazon has asked the FCC for approval to launch two internet satellites by the end of next year.
🏚 Zillow needs to sell 7,000 houses because it bought too many and can't find contractors to fix them up.
Coronavirus Update: 😷 Total confirmed global cases as of 11:45 a.m. ET on Monday: 246,870,192 — Total deaths: 5,002,671 — Total vaccine doses administered: 7,070,256,144
- The global Covid death toll has passed 5 million people.
- The Netherlands will impose new restrictions due to rising Covid case numbers.
- China has told families to stock up on necessities after Covid outbreaks and heavy rains have severely disrupted supply chains.
- A Covid vaccine pill made in Israel will soon begin trials in South Africa.
- Police in Switzerland created a concrete wall around a bar that refuses to comply with Covid rules. That’s one way to handle it.