Happy Wednesday! The number one trending Google search term in the world this morning is Mitch McConnell. Read on to find out why.
In Case You Missed It.
A Gallup poll put Donald Trump as the most admired man of 2020 and Michelle Obama as the most admired woman.
New Karen alert. This video has gone viral of a woman falsely accusing a black teenager of stealing her iPhone.
Over $60,000 in Balenciaga purses were stolen from a Manhattan shop in a midday heist last weekend.
A class-action suit is taking on King’s Hawaiian sweet rolls for not being made in Hawaii but rather in California.
Abortion has been legalized in Argentina for the first time.
In Tuesday’s newsletter, we put the wrong link to information about a garlic powder recall. Correct information can be found here. Apologies. Check your pantry.
Coronavirus Update: Total confirmed U.S. cases as of 7:15 p.m. ET Tuesday: 19,521,613 — Total deaths: 337,829 — Total tests: 243,784,420
- The more aggressive Covid strain from the UK has been documented in Colorado.
- A Walgreens in Louisville, Kentucky had more Covid vaccines than it needed for orders but did not want them to expire so they surprised locals on Christmas Eve with a first-come-first-serve offer. A woman with stage 4 cancer counted herself amongst the lucky recipients.
- New York City Police are looking for 6 suspects who punched a woman in the face for not wearing a mask on the subway.
- Hundreds of Covid vaccines were unrefrigerated and had to be tossed out in Wisconsin.
- Congressman-elect Luke Letlow died of Covid just days before being sworn in for the first time.