In Case You Missed It
The CDC is asking Americans to serve Thanksgiving outside.
You can now drink alcohol and cohabitate with someone that is not your spouse in the United Arab Emirates. These things were previously banned by Islamic code. The nation also criminalized “honor killings,” a practice where a male assaults a woman for “dishonoring” the family.
The Four Seasons Total Landscaping company where the Trump campaign held a press conference on Saturday now has merch. The adult novelty store next door also says that the attention has been good for business.
A new study shows that ayahuasca, a psychoactive drug, can stimulate the growth of new brain cells and improve memory function.
There is another recall on romaine lettuce due to E. coli contamination.
Amazon is in trouble with the European Union for sharing user data with third-party sellers.
Coronavirus Update: Total confirmed U.S. cases as of 3 a.m. ET: 10,257,826 — Total deaths: 239,683— Total recoveries: 3,961,873
- The number of people hospitalized with Covid in the US passed 60,000 on Tuesday, a new record.
- New York City’s Covid case number is nearing 4,000 per day, a high number the city has not seen since May.
- Texas is the first state to hit 1 million Covid cases.
- Minnesota’s Governor announced new restrictions on gatherings as Covid cases surged.
- A new study shows that melatonin, a sleep hormone that naturally occurs in the body but is often taken as an over-the-counter supplement, may be an effective Covid treatment.