Happy Tuesday. There is a catfishing scam going around where older women are led to believe that they are in a relationship with Keanu Reeves. Don’t fall for it, no matter how much we’d all wish it were true.
In Case You Missed It.
🍷 The UK is facing a major shortage of wine and consumers are being warned about higher prices this holiday season.
🔥 The Northern California wildfires have made for more bears breaking into evacuated homes.
🦆 Australian researchers say that ducks can mimic speech and documented one male musk saying “you bloody fool.”
🛢 More than 80% of oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico are still shut down from Hurricane Ida.
⚖️ The Justice Department says that it will defend abortion clinics in Texas as it continues to look for ways to challenge the new abortion law.
📺 Our live show moves to its new time at 9AM Eastern today. Join us!
Coronavirus Update: 😷 Total confirmed cases as of 12 p.m. ET on Monday: 39,962,023 — Total deaths: 648,656
- A new study shows that mask use does in fact reduce the spread of Covid in adults over 60 years old by at least one-third.
- Israel’s health officials are prepping to administer a fourth Covid booster shot soon after already rolling out the third.
- The state of Washington now mandates all government employees have the Covid vaccine and will not allow religious exemptions.
- A man in Argentina was charged for promoting bleach as a cure to Covid after a five-year-old boy died for following this bad advice.
- Hunters are being warned that deer can be infected with Covid.