Happy Wednesday. We had an overwhelming number of people join our Georgia election live coverage yesterday afternoon. (Over 200,000 of you) Which got me thinking. Would you like us to start doing a regular afternoon show? Go to this video and drop me a comment and let me know. Here’s the link to the video. I read all of your comments.
In Case You Missed It.
A federal judge threw out President Trump’s motion to decertify the election results in Georgia.
H&R Block and TurboTax customers are reporting issues receiving their $600 stimulus money.
Scottish first minister Nicola Sturgeon says that President Trump cannot come to Scotland after he leaves the White House due to travel restrictions for essential purposes and “coming to play golf is not what I would consider an essential purpose.”
Music legend Dr. Dre suffered a brain aneurism and released this statement from the hospital: “Thanks to my family, friends, and fans for their interest and well wishes. I’m doing great and getting excellent care from my medical team. I will be out of the hospital and back home soon.”
President Obama was spotted away from the political hullabaloo, blissfully paddle boarding in Hawaii this week.
Amazon bought 11 Boeing airplanes to speed up online deliveries.
There is a new conspiracy theory that President Obama and the Italians worked to steal the Presidential election away from President Trump. Fuhgeddaboudit!
Coronavirus Update: Total confirmed U.S. Wecases as of 12:15 p.m. ET Tuesday: 20,843,556 — Total deaths: 354,263 — Total tests: 252,978,384
- A hospital in California had to administer 830 Covid vaccines in record speed because their freezer went out.
- Lockdowns in Germany were extended to the end of the month and made more strict.
- Firefighters in Los Angeles are being offered prizes to take the Covid vaccine such as a new bicycle, a home security system, and an Airbnb gift card.
- Data shows that 1 in 50 people had Covid in the UK last week.
- Nearly 40% of teachers and staff no-showed for Chicago’s first day back at school since the pandemic began.