Beware of Wedgies, Seriously!

 

A woman in North Carolina posted a public service Tik Tok warning viewers that wedgies should not and can not be ignored.

She wore jean shorts on a date and noticed them chafing but didn’t think much of it. Until the next day, when she started feeling sick.

She ended up in the emergency room with cellulitis, a bacterial infection that can kill you if it’s not treated. She was in septic shock when she made it to the ER. She is fine now and still with the boyfriend who took her on the chafing date.

But if you don’t want your obit to read “death-by-wedgie,” please don’t ignore anything that sneaks up between your cheeks.

Share this article

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on whatsapp
Share on vk
Share on email
Share on reddit

Related Articles

Join the mailing list

Get the daily email that makes reading the investment news actually enjoyable.

Scroll to Top