Apple unveiled a new lineup of the iPhone, iPhone Pro, iPad, iPad mini and Apple Watch on Tuesday.
The company is still holding press events virtually so the announcements lack the “woohoo” from fans in the room when products are announced. Still, the vents are highly produced and fun. Here are some noteworthy takeaways:
- The iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max have super fancy camera features that allow users to create cinematic films with shifting depth of focus. It comes in 5 colors including a new Gold R2D2 looking one.
- The iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini has improved battery life and a faster processing chip and comes in five colors, including a new pink one. Not rose gold! Pink!
- The iPad Mini has a new squared design and larger screen and works with all generations of Apple Pencil. It comes in four colors including a new purple.
- The new Apple Watch has a larger display, new fitness tracking features and comes in five new colors.
- The new iPad has much faster performance, Center Stage, which is improved video chat, and an ultra wide front-facing camera.
- There are also new additions to Apple Fitness+ such as pilates and guided meditation. It also allows users to take classes together with up to 32 people at a time. The service will launch in 13 additional countries with subtitled workouts.